Copyrights Infringment Notification
cinefield does not upload any videos/media files to any online video hosting service provider or to any video/media file sharing site. We merely link to content that is freely available on the public internet domain. These link can also be easily found through a internet search. The owner or the webmaster of this site cannot take any responsibility/liability for the content appearing on this site as we have no connection whatsoever with the original uploaders.
If you are the copyright owner of a content, you should first notify the video hosting service provider (youtube, megavideo, yahoo video and so on) and ask them to remove the content. Additionally you can also request us to remove the content using the following information. Please not that it may take up to 1 week for us to verify the claims and remove any content. It would be easier on your part to directly contact the video hosting service as they have the mean to easily verify your claim. Filling out the following form will provide us with information to verify your claims and remove any copyrighted content. We respect all copyrights owners and remove their copyrighted works.
Please Read Below Carefully before Signing the Copyrights Infringement Notification.
cinefield is an Online Service Provider under Title II of the Digital Millennium Copyright Act, 17 U.S.C. Section 512 (”DMCA”). We respects the legitimate rights of copyright owners, and have adopted an efficient notice and takedown procedure as required by the DMCA and described herein. This policy is intended to guide copyright owners in utilizing that procedure, and also to guide webmasters in restoring access to websites that are disabled due to mistake.
Notice to Owners of Copyrighted Works
The DMCA provides a legal procedure by which you can request any Online Service Provider to disable access to a website where your copyrighted work(s) are appearing without your permission. By signing the form below you accept that you are requesting us to remove content that you claim to be yours and that you forfeit any rights to take legal actions against the owners or webmasters of cinefield and its subdomains. There are two parts to the legal procedure:
(1) Writing a Proper DMCA Notice, and
(2) Sending the Proper DMCA Notice to our Designated Agent.
How to Write a Proper DMCA Notice
A Proper DMCA Notice will notify us of particular facts in a document signed under penalty of perjury. We refer to this as a “Proper DMCA
Notice”. To Write a Proper DMCA notice, please provide the following information:
1. Identify yourself as either:
* The owner of a copyrighted work(s), or
* A person “authorized to act on behalf of the owner of an exclusive right that is allegedly infringed.”
2. State your contact information, including your TRUE NAME, street address, telephone number, and email address.
3. Identify the copyrighted work that you believe is being infringed, or if a large number of works are appearing at a single website, a representative list of the works.
4. Identify the material that you claim is infringing your copyrighted work, to which you are requesting that we disable access over the World Wide Web.
5. Identify the location of the material on the World Wide Web by providing “information reasonably sufficient to permit us to locate the material.”
6. State that you have “a good faith belief that use of the material in the manner complained of is not authorized by the copyright owner, its agents, or the law.”
7. State that the information in the notice is accurate, under penalty of perjury.
8. Sign the notice with either a physical or electronic signature.
PLEASE MAKE SURE YOU READ THE INSTRUCTIONS FOR EACH QUESTION. WE NEED CORRECT INFORMATION TO TAKE ACTION
info (at) cinefield.com